December 7, 2018, 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from Galveston

You have a ways to go before the party gets started. Perhaps did you mean to post this in the "pre-trip" group meetup section?

You have a ways to go before the party gets started. Perhaps did you mean to post this in the "pre-trip" group meetup section?
Nope. I meant NOW. On my previous cruises we started WAY early, got to know each other, and had fun WELL before the actual cruise started. Thank you for checking, though.

Nope. I meant NOW. On my previous cruises we started WAY early, got to know each other, and had fun WELL before the actual cruise started. Thank you for checking, though.
That's great, I'm assuming you are posting in the "pre-trip" group meetup section for your specific cruise.

I have moved this to the Cruise Meet Board and it looks like it has been added to the main directly already.

That's great, I'm assuming you are posting in the "pre-trip" group meetup section for your specific cruise.
Yes, or at least that is what I am trying to do. Hoping I did it correctly, as,I followed instructions from another post.

I also just joined two separate FB groups, but not sure about one of them. The other has added me and been very welcoming. I love that. ❤

I saw this post on the Main Cruise Board. Given that you had a specific cruise in the title I assumed this was meant to be a Cruise Meet thread, where your fellow cruisers can find you, and you can get to know each other and discuss/plan for your cruise. That was why I moved it to the Cruise Meet Board. My next step was to add it to the directory but it looked like it alread yhad been added, likely by another moderator (@AquaDame?).

Did you not want it to be a Cruise Meet thread? i can move it to the Trip Reports Board if you like.

I saw this post on the Main Cruise Board. Given that you had a specific cruise in the title I assumed this was meant to be a Cruise Meet thread, where your fellow cruisers can find you, and you can get to know each other and discuss/plan for your cruise. That was why I moved it to the Cruise Meet Board. My next step was to add it to the directory but it looked like it alread yhad been added, likely by another moderator (@AquaDame?).

Did you not want it to be a Cruise Meet thread? i can move it to the Trip Reports Board if you like.
YES! Thank you very much. Not sure how I did that, but I appreciate you correcting my error.

Oh, also, just the Cruise Meet Board, thanks. It does not need to be anywhere else.

Here I am Sweetpea!! Ready to get the party started. I am, by the way, Seeetpea's mom. Sailing to celebrate her 50th birthday!!

HI! KIM RYAN HERE! WE WILL BE SAILING WITH YOU AND I'M SUPER EXCITED! GIVE ME A HEADS UP WHEN THE FISH EXTENDER PLANNING STARTS!

HI! KIM RYAN HERE! WE WILL BE SAILING WITH YOU AND I'M SUPER EXCITED! GIVE ME A HEADS UP WHEN THE FISH EXTENDER PLANNING STARTS!
Hi Kim!! I am excited, too! It is too far out, lol. How many are in your party this time around?

There are a couple FB groups (I am not a member of them) who are doing FE planning through there; however, that does not mean that someone cannot organize one through this platform for those people that either are not on FB or that miss the opportunity there.

Would that be something you might like to do here? I was not planning on doing FE this round, although I have on my other cruises and it was fun. If not, maybe someone else will take that job, or you can check the other two groups.

First cruise with the kids and first time on here. We are excited and can’t wait for the amazing memories. I know nothing about fish extenders? Should I?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!