December flight prices to Orlando

Chol

Mouseketeer
Hi All

Does anyone know if Qantas annually does sale price Economy tickets for beginning of December to Orlando returning before Christmas? I am contemplating going in December for the first time next year but have only travelled in October and November previously. If I book those months early I can usually get them for between $1300 to $1600 return.

Thanks!
Chol

I don't know if it's an annual thing, but I was messing around on Virgin's site at the end of last year and saw stupidly cheap last minute flights (Syd-mco) for $900 return, but I think it was for Jan/Feb not December.

However at the moment I think it's going to be impossible to predict what airlines will do going forward. I'm crossing my fingers for really cheap flights to make up for lost income, but it's possible they'll go the other way with more expensive flights because they won't have as many flights departing.

Sorry that's not more helpful, but I hate seeing unanswered posts

It's hard to tell how it'll change. We need a flight for January from NYC to MCO and was thinking similarly to BecB.

May be more expensive than usual booking in advance because they'll need to make up for the all the changes, then closer to the flight prices drop trying to fill in the empties? We'll jump on the first reasonable prices to come out but will gamble by waiting if prices are ridiculous.

Thanks, yeah I don't think we are really all going to know which way it will swing!

Historically if there is anyone who often travels that time of year it would be great to know what prices have been like.

Have you tried entering your dates into Google's flight tracker?

Have you tried entering your dates into Google's flight tracker?

Yes, however current prices are not indicative of 'normal'. Plus, it's outside of Qantas' normal sale run at the beginning of the year. So wondering what past experience people may have had to get an idea.

Yeah but you can set it up for email alerts, so when it reaches a certain point it will let you know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts