Deciding between MW and Princess (10k or half)

I’ve never been fitted for insoles so I probably need to do that. I believe my current insoles are power step brand. I have flat feet also and they got much worse after being pregnant two years ago. My shoes are saucony endorphins. I walk for an hour every day but haven’t gotten back into running. Even just walking my feet get sore. I don’t have any knee pain from walking though
Years ago I think it was Dr. Scholl's that made new insoles and they had a machine in pharmacies that you could stand on to decide which one you should buy. There are so many different ones now, maybe a different type or brand will help you. My knee problems stem from my flat feet, but I was told as a teen that the only way to really fix it is through knee surgery (no thanks!).

Years ago I think it was Dr. Scholl's that made new insoles and they had a machine in pharmacies that you could stand on to decide which one you should buy. There are so many different ones now, maybe a different type or brand will help you. My knee problems stem from my flat feet, but I was told as a teen that the only way to really fix it is through knee surgery (no thanks!).
I think both my knee and back pains are from flat feet. I’m just now being told I can fix it with the right shoes and insoles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter