Decisions!

vinmar4

DIS Veteran
Hello to all,
So, we have a reservation for March and have 3 nights at AK Concierge studio!

Every time, I want to cancel them for a May trip instead, I just can't seem to do be able to do it ! :crazy2:
I start thinking again that concierge may be open by that time.

Does any body think, even remotely , that there is a chance of that happening?
Or not at all ?

Thank you!

Not a chance, in my opinion.

They will not offer concierge until they reopen Jambo (not DVC). The financials are not there with only 5 units. That is under 10% of the units and population normally supported by the lounge.

I don't expect them to open up any of the kitchens in Jambo until they reopen the hotel either.

March? No. May? Eh, maybe. It sounds like with the moderna and Pfizer vaccines alone we’ll have made it through the most at risk populations in the US by then and be on to the general public; any additional vaccines approved will accelerate that timeline. Will it be enough for Disney to expand capacity to where they need more Deluxe hotel rooms? And if so would they open Jambo before WL and Beach Club? That’s a lot of ifs. But it’s certainly possible.

We know Poly is opening by July 19. WL is the smallest deluxe yet to reopen. BC and BWI are both smaller than Jambo.

There are also two All Stars and all of PO yet to be dates for reopen.

There is a lot of capacity still down.

Yes, I agree with all the points mentioned, who knows when that will happen.
Thank you all for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter