Deluxe room or gardenview room hrh

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hi: Anybody that has stayed in either, which on for a family of four two adults, and two young adult children? What is exactly the difference. Thanks,

Deb.

We just got back last night this trip we had a deluxe pool view room. Last trip we had a garden view room and for 2 adults and a 9 year old girl the room was small. Last weekend was or second stay in a deluxe pool view room and I would definately recommend it for a party your size.

Patty

We booked on a special and got the pool view this summer. I was relucant to do so, because the view was breath-taking of the garden last year. So besides the view, the rooms are larger too?

Hi Folks:

We have never been to universal, but I am afraid that many of the rides I and daughter will not be able to do, do to motion sickness and migraines, would we need two nights, or just one night - tour that day, and part of the next day checkout day and head to the dolphin for a few nights.

So that would be a day and a half, cause you can still use your room key when you check out. Or would that be too hectic,

Thanks,

Deb.

They do have pool view room that are not deluxe.

Patty

We stayed in a deluxe gardenview room last year. It was huge. There were two queen beds, a pull out couch and a full table and chairs. Some deluxes are bigger than others but all are considerably bigger than the standard rooms. Deluxes are about 500 sq. ft and standards are about 375 sq. ft (about the same size as the rooms at YC and other deluxe hotels at Disney).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter