Deposit for ABD Cruise Add-On ?

msec

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the required deposit amount for the ABD Cruise add on? I know the regular ABD is 10% of trip cost - but I am not sure if this is the same for the ABD Cruise Add on....

We are thinking of the August 2021 - 10 day Northern Europe cruise ABD Add on....

Thanks! :)

Hello you two, I just booked the same cruise with ABD this morning. we added the 4 day before ABD in Denmark then hit the boat. We are a family of 5 (2 adults, 21yr old daughter and 17yr old twin boys)

I haven't added the Denmark pre-trip yet but plan on it. We are a family of 2, me and my 19 year old daughter. We are super excited for the itinerary. It looks like it'll be a busy one!

Last edited:
I have not added the ABD cruise add on just yet - with everything going with the virus right now - I am holding off as I am not sure I want to tie up $$ with ABD right now...

I did have a question though - I have the cruise booked already through DCL - can I just add on the ABD cruise add-on to my existing cruise reservation through ABD or do I need to cancel my existing reservation through DCL and book both the cruise and ABD cruise Add-on together through ABD?

I have not added the ABD cruise add on just yet - with everything going with the virus right now - I am holding off as I am not sure I want to tie up $$ with ABD right now...

I did have a question though - I have the cruise booked already through DCL - can I just add on the ABD cruise add-on to my existing cruise reservation through ABD or do I need to cancel my existing reservation through DCL and book both the cruise and ABD cruise Add-on together through ABD?
You can just add it on to your existing cruise if there is still availability. But I'm pretty sure you cannot book either with ABD, that you have to do it through DCL. The phone number on that page goes to DCL.

Sayhello

Thanks so much for the info - I did not even realize the phone number went to DCL - lol !!

Have a great night!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter