Deposit for AllStars?

TracyK

DIS Veteran
I want to try and secure a cheap rate at the All Stars and I have the relevant code. I haven't yet arranged a flight and am looking round for a good deal. If I go ahead and book the AllStars do they want a deposit and will I lose it if I have to cancel or change the booking?

Tracy
Disneyland Paris Halloween 1999 & Christmas 2000
Off site Easter 2000 & Easter 2001

Disney will want a deposit within 14 days of making the reservation and if you cancel or change the reservation more than 5 days in advance of your arrival, you will not be penalized.

ms.GIF

Tammy aka Kaa
Budget Board Co-Moderator
tammy@wdwinfo.com

We are planning a trip for November and I made a reservation for the All Stars Music with a Disney Club discount (10%). I was told that since this was a discounted rate I could cancel without a penalty until 21 days before arrival. Since I'm hoping for a better rate at a moderate later on I changed the reservations to a non-discounted ($86.42) rate. If you're getting a discount make sure you can change 5 days out if that's important to you. Jennifer

Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter