Design help/request SO appreciated for our first trip with 6 of our kids!

Camey

Earning My Ears
I need someone to design some things for our Disneyland trip in January. I’m looking for autograph book covers and pages, pressed penny containers, stroller tags, possibly a coupon book and welcome letter! (I really am a tad lost on what I will need)! I have 8 kids, but the two little twins are only a year and are staying with family.

Favorite characters for cover: Jasmine, Mermaid, Baymax, Oswald, Moana, and Alice in Wonderland.

THANKS SO MUCH!!

Camey,
I can make your autograph covers. Will you please provide the names of your kids along with either their favorite characters/movies or select a cover from my PB?
http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/deehill2/library/Autograph Books?sort=4&page=1
The name of the covers are listed once you click on the individual cover, or just describe it to me.
If you don't see a character/movie in my PB that corresponds with your child's favorite, then I will make one.
Thanks

Camey,
I can make your autograph covers. Will you please provide the names of your kids along with either their favorite characters/movies or select a cover from my PB?
http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/deehill2/library/Autograph Books?sort=4&page=1
The name of the covers are listed once you click on the individual cover, or just describe it to me.
If you don't see a character/movie in my PB that corresponds with your child's favorite, then I will make one.
Thanks
Yes! We actually already looked at your album!
Spencer- Oswald
Addelyn- Alice and Wonderland
Haleigh- Mermaid with the tail
Allyson- Jasmine
Brynlee- Moana
Timmy- Baymax

Let me know if that’s alright and thank you!!

I assume you want the standard 5x7, right?
Is that the normal? I was thinking 4x6? Oh and just realized for the pages in the autograph book. Will I need to tell you what specifics on that too. Since i have never been i have no idea who we will see.

If I make the 5x7 then you can resize them to 4x6. That is what I do for mine. It doesn't mess up the pictures.
As for the pages that go into the book. You can download those from my PB. I only have 5x7, which you can be resized to 4x6. The other size that you can find on other DISigners pages are 8x8, but those are fewer and harder to find.
I recommend 5x7.

If I make the 5x7 then you can resize them to 4x6. That is what I do for mine. It doesn't mess up the pictures.
As for the pages that go into the book. You can download those from my PB. I only have 5x7, which you can be resized to 4x6. The other size that you can find on other DISigners pages are 8x8, but those are fewer and harder to find.
I recommend 5x7.

Sorry this reply got buried. That sounds wonderful! Do you know which characters are usually at Disney? Or how do most people do the book? Thanks so much!

Sorry one more thing... since I don’t know which characters we will see. Are there blank pages to put in it too? Thanks again!!

Here are the autograph covers: http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/deehill2requests/library/Spencer?sort=3&page=1
Check for typos and let me know if anything needs changed.
You will need to download the album - on left in blue

As for which autograph cards to include...
I print off any cards that I have fast passes for meet and greets and that I have meals for. I will also print off my kids favorite characters or characters that I plan to wait in line and meet. I tear out the ones that don't get signed. Another option is to print out all blanks.
I have blanks at the very end of my autograph pages folder. I generally have 8 of those at the end of each autograph book that I make for our kids when we go to WDW. When we go on the Disney Cruises, I only print blanks; because I don't know who we will see.
I hope this helps!

Hey I am so sorry. My mom with terminal cancer has been visiting and got very sick. I just saw this. I can still download tomorrow right? And what are fast passes meets? Is that something they do in Disneyland too.

You may still download them today. I haven't been to Disneyland in 18 years, so I honestly don't know the answer to that. I am sorry.

Please don’t delete yet. My mom got all of us sick and i haven’t had a second to download them! Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!