DESSERT BUFFET

BANKR47

Earning My Ears
WITH THE LIMITED NUMBER OF SEATS FOR THE SEATS AT THE DISNEY GALLERY FOR FANTASMIC!, HOW IS THE RUSH TO GET THE FEW SEATS? DO YOU LINE UP AND SPRINT FOR THE RESERVATIONS? SOUNDS SILLY, BUT THIS WILL BE MY ONLY CHANCE FOR SEVERAL YEARS. THANKS

Unless things have changed since we were there in August, you purchase the tickets at the guest relations window, which is to the left of the entrance turnstiles. (Not sure how this is affected by the DCA.)

We got in line shortly after 6:30 am on a morning when the park opened at 9. The window opened at 8 am (it opens an hour before the park). We weren't even able to get into the first showing. They allow people in line to purchase as many tickets as they want, so the short line may be misleading. It was 15 people per show, I believe, and we were 2nd to last to get seats.

Get there early or you may not get them at all!

DVC 12/00
WDW - 12/00 (DxL), 8/96 (CR/GF)
DL - 8/00 (offsite), 11/99 (DLH), 8/98 (DLH), 8/97 (offsite), 12/96 (offsite), 6/94 (DLH), and numerous visits as a child...

They must have changed that some, then, because in May it was 22/showing and the window opened when the park opened...I think. Now I'm not so sure :D

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

(Links will return when I find a new place to host the sites)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter