Dessert party at Magic Kingdom

Make sure the allergy is listed on the reservation, if you are unsure, call dining to double check. A friend of mine with a severe wheat and gluten allergy was brought a pre-plated full sized dinner plate plate, full of desserts. I have a strawberry allergy and a honey allergy, I was was taken on a quick walk around the buffet and told which foods were not safe for me. So it depends upon the allergy.

Make sure the allergy is listed on the reservation, if you are unsure, call dining to double check. A friend of mine with a severe wheat and gluten allergy was brought a pre-plated full sized dinner plate plate, full of desserts. I have a strawberry allergy and a honey allergy, I was was taken on a quick walk around the buffet and told which foods were not safe for me. So it depends upon the allergy.
thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter