Destino Tower

maospt

Earning My Ears
I learn so much on this forum and on different podcasts on Disney past and present. On the Disney History Institute podcast I just finished the third part of the series on John Hench (The Book of Hench) by Todd James Pierce. It was a great account on how John Hench and Salvador Dali worked together on a short film, Destino. Though the two never got to work on it to completion, it was finished in 2003 and now plays on Disney+. Is Destino Tower named after this work? How many have watched it? I am so glad I listened to the podcast first, as I think the 6 minutes was much more meaningful that if I would not have known all that background information.

Is Destino Tower named after this work? How many have watched it?
Yes, it is named after this work. There are many Dali-esque touches in the design elements of the tower. In the Daila bar on the top floor the Destino short plays regularly on the video screens

What room did you have?
enhance

....I don't think that I will be getting view like [above] again when we go back in a month....:sad1:

This is the resort I’ll be going next year, any tips for transportation or room recommendactions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter