DH does not want to dress in tux, or coat for dinner

martel-luv-wdw

Mouseketeer
I have agree with him.(He is paying) We will go to topsider on formal night,(Western- I believe its when we are in Key West and we have other plans. However on simi-formal night is a jacket/suit coat require? He has agreed to wear a nice collar/button down shirt. We have a DS with us what should he wear to simi-formal night.(like Dad?) Have plan great outfits for the festive nights.

Others probably won't agree, but I think a collared shirt as long as they are with slacks instead of shorts would be fine.

As much as some people hate to get dressed up, it would make for a terrific picture!

I plan on dressing us all up and taking a few formal shots. They will be treasured for a lifetime!

As 4myguys said, just have him wear slacks and a collar shirt and he will be fine (maybe sneak a tie into the suitcase before you leave). Don't miss out on the wonderful dinners in the main dining room. We went to Topsiders one night because we wanted to go to a movie that was showing during our dining time and it was not an enjoyable dinner. We like the dining rooms a LOT better. My husband won't dress up either (and I wear dresses, but not 'formal' dresses). We were not the only ones who didn't have on formal wear. You will be fine. Go enjoy you dinner. The dining rooms are great!
DJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter