DH had his Dopey shirt swiped. Is he OOL?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
He was so anxious to get his "Training for the Dopey" shirt, and then it came on the first day of our week's vacation. UPS left it at the front door, and since it wasn't here when we returned, no doubt someone came along and swiped it. Yeah, we know-someone should have been checking our house daily, but although we had someone stop by, it wasn't every day. So do you think he's Out Of Luck?

I'm sorry to hear that someone stole his shirt, but I don't think he's out of luck. He can just order another one now that you're back from vacation and at the house.

I'm sorry to hear that someone stole his shirt, but I don't think he's out of luck. He can just order another one now that you're back from vacation and at the house.

But will he have to pay again? I suppose he could call DIsney and ask.

I'm pretty sure he can't. The training shirts were a "made to order" limited run item that had to be ordered by a certain date. They no longer show up on the Disney Store website. He could call, but I wouldn't be too optimistic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter