DH leaving for Iraq in two weeks

Yep, pay and housing just increased, and he will get the no tax benefit too! We are managing to save several thousand each month! :D The only positive of this whole thing. We have a long wish list of things we will do/buy when he returns. Congrats to your DH!
If only they could stay in Kuwait! The fear level goes up when they cross that border. I would have been willing to cut off a finger for him to stay in Kuwait! Don't think the Army was interested in my finger though! :smooth:
Hang in there, once he gets "settled" and you know what/where he is, you can start sending him stuff and get some sort of routine!

I will pray for your DH's safety. My DH is over there now, he has been there for a year. It is so hard but be strong. You can do this. If you ever need to talk just pm me. I will help in anyway I can!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter