DH left Ft. Bliss for Iraq today.

I'll be keeping you and your DH in my thoughts Dawn. Hope you hear from him soon! :)

Jynohn

yay! hubby comes home today from airborne school....he'll be home for 10 days then leaves again for 2 mths for BNOC school...then home a month...then deployed for a year. Don't cha just love the military life :rolleyes:

Jynohn said:
I'll be keeping you and your DH in my thoughts Dawn. Hope you hear from him soon! :)

Jynohn

Well I got my first four minute phone call last night! Yippee!! He is fine. Not where he was supposed to be but down in Southern Iraq for two months. At a combined Army/AFB base. The DSN number he had was wrong so I had to call to find out what the right number was so we could have longer phone calls. He doesn't have an outlet for his computer but he can use the computer that is there for Email, etc. He just can't set up google talk on it. Hopefully, next time he calls I will get his address. Thanks for the good thoughts!!!

My DH's assignment was changed too, several times. I am familiar with some of the southern camps, I just Pm'd you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter