DH loves me even more...

momsgoofy

<br><font color=blue>Hello! My name is Laura and I
...because I was able to get us into an AKV studio - concierge for our March 2008 trip! :banana:

Today was our 7 month mark so I called first thing this morning and got it. Then I looked at the price of it online :scared: and told DH the price per night of an AKV studio savana view...didn't even list the concierge... :eek: He then gets up, walks across the room and gives me the biggest hug! :love:

This will be our first "big kid" trip so we are really looking forward to it...a behind the scenes tour or two, dinner at Restaurant Marekesh, Jiko...:cloud9: We always have DS with us and love the family time, but this trip is because his high school band is marching in WDW on March 13th. So, he'll be there along with about 60 other kids. We offered to be chaperones, but what 15 year old wants their parents along for the trip...thank goodness. (Muuuuuwaaahaaahaaahaaa...momsgoofy's evil laugh)

So, now to learn more about the concierge services...

Sunrise Safari? Gonna do that if I can drag DH outta bed that early. lol

Any other things my DIS experts can share?

Do the afternoon safari if you can, too. That one is on the savannas at AKL and then you have dinner at Jiko's.

Do the afternoon safari if you can, too. That one is on the savannas at AKL and then you have dinner at Jiko's.

Oooooh! That sounds much better than trying to get DH up early and he wants to eat at Jiko again anyway.

Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter