DHS Construction update thread (Read Post 1) Updated 8/21/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it me but the planned site seems far away from Galaxy’s Edge? I guess part of me expected Disneyland Hotel Paris or Mira Costa closeness not yacht and beach club closeness

Is it me but the planned site seems far away from Galaxy’s Edge? I guess part of me expected Disneyland Hotel Paris or Mira Costa closeness not yacht and beach club closeness
Its not exactly attached too but its still very close. They likely have a reason for that.

Its not exactly attached too but its still very close. They likely have a reason for that.
I’m just saying to me it seems far away. I guess I thought they would’ve capitalized on how close it is for the full immersion. I think that was just the plot of land though so we’ll have to see exterior concept art to know how exactly it’s supposed to be integrated

I’m just saying to me it seems far away. I guess I thought they would’ve capitalized on how close it is for the full immersion. I think that was just the plot of land though so we’ll have to see exterior concept art to know how exactly it’s supposed to be integrated
I am not sure the exterior will be focused on as much as the interior will be since that itself is the experience.

Aren't they going to be taking out that entrance to the DHS parking lot? If so, could they build the hotel there?

Oh, I thought they were adding an entrance to the parking lot over across from AoA and then removing this one. :confused3 Guess I misunderstood the plans.
Yes that is the new entrance which will replace that one so in essence its moved not removed :)

Yes that is the new entrance which will replace that one so in essence its moved not removed :)
Okay, so then my original comment still stands. When they MOVE this entrance, would they not then be able to build right where the road is currently? I mean, the road that currently leads to the main entrance is what separates SW:GE from where this hotel is presumably going, and that road will not be in use soon.

Okay, so then my original comment still stands. When they MOVE this entrance, would they not then be able to build right where the road is currently? I mean, the road that currently leads to the main entrance is what separates SW:GE from where this hotel is presumably going, and that road will not be in use soon.
Yes they should be able to build there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!