Diamond Horseshoe Revue/Goofy's Country Dance Lessons

Seahunt

DIS Veteran
My DH and I were walking by this right at noon on Monday, and saw that the show was about to start so we slipped in to watch. We thought it was a really cute show, and really hadn't heard that much about it. I loved watching the kids reactions when Goofy came on stage and danced, then when the spotlight shone on Chip & Dale in the balcony and they came downstairs with the characters from Toy Story and danced with everyone, it was priceless! I got such a kick out of one tiny little girl dressed in a princess costume - when the characters started coming onto the floor she just fell over backwards into her mom's lap with such a smile on her face!

When we walked in, everyone was sitting on the floor so we just stood in the back of the room and watched. When the show started, Goofy got everyone to stand up with him. There were seats up in the balcony, but if you want your kids to interact with the characters, as in holding hands and dancing with them, stay downstairs. Very up close and personal interaction, and a very fun show!

Thanks for your review! My DD is looking forward to seeing this and of course, participating in the dancing. :Pinkbounc

We too saw it last week and thought it was absolutely adorable. What a great way to have some character interaction. Unfortuantely my kids werent getting into it at the time, I think they were a little overwhelmed, but the kids who did get into it, were really having a ball.

Thanks for the posts. We always passed this up because I never knew what it was. I know my kids would love this! Thanks :D :D

Loved the Diamond Horseshoe - so I'm glad to hear that the replacement show is a hit. We have it on our itinerary for later this month.

We did this one on our visit a few weeks ago. My dd, 9, didn't know anything about it...but, thanks to these boards, I did. Jessie is her all-time favorite character. So, when she saw Jessie come out she almost jumped out of her skin. She is on the shy side so was very hesitant about getting really close to Jessie. But, on the whole it was a huge success. We are so glad we did it.

Thank you for your reviews! My DD will love this! Can you tell me where the show is located in the park? Also, how early should we arrive there? Thanks!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter