Did anyone else get $30 gift card when buying 6 day tickets?

maple_milly

Earning My Ears
When i purchased my park tickets, I remember reading about the promotion that said if you buy 6 day or more park tickets, each ticket would get a $30 gift card. I read somewhere it is emailed to you when you check in. Has anyone else received this? When exactly do you receive it? I've checked in online already but don't arrive until Saturday. Can I use to pay for food in restaurants, or it is just Disney merchandise? Can you use it towards your hotel room? I don't really have any documentation that this exists so feel a little worried proving it if I don't receive it. thanks.

Last edited:
Yes - I got the same offer with my 6 day tickets. I did online check in, and my TA indicated I should get an email after I arrived at WDW.

I waited a day or so...nothing

I went to the hotel front desk and asked about it. He did some research, told me he’d submitted my issue to the right people and an hour or so later I got the email.

I contains a bar code that the scanners at the register can read. Worked just fine during our trip.

Yes - if you booked through the Gift of Magic offer w/ 6 day+ tickets you should get it by email after check-in. Our friends went in Jan. and got theirs with no problem after they arrived.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter