Did anyone else get the YMP code EMAIL

triplefigs

<marquee><font color=009933>Triple Chick</marquee>
from Disney Visa Rewards? Just wondering if Disney Visa is the sponsor of the package?

i got the email from disney visa, but it is not on their site under "wdw vacations" which i found odd... although the email did not arrive 'til hours after my package was already booked!

I haven't gotten one, already booked but been a Dis Visa member since they came out. hmphf! :sad2:

He had the email. It does say in the subject line "Great Fall Vacation Deal for Disney's Visa(R) Cardmembers" Interesting question.

I got all excited thinking it might be a PIN deal or something other than the YMP Free Dining. All of us DISers already knew about that and had already booked it by the time the email arrived! :disrocks:

We just got our Disney Visa in the mail today, so the email actually arrived before I even knew we'd been approved. Hope they send out some more deals!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter