Diez (10) Noches Calientes en la Riviera Mexicana/17 de abril 2011 (4.17.11 Wonder!)

Paul, we'll be there that day too. :wave: DH is heading out to Afghanistan next week (prayers please :grouphug: ) so it will be just DD and I, for her birthday party at Build-A-Bear. Send me a PM with contact info. We are on our way out there now to preview Star Tours. :darth::yoda::chewy:
3 1/2 weeks left of school, can't get here quick enough!

Glad to hear it! Sent you a PM. Without spoiling it for us, how was the new Star Tours? Did you catch the new Ariel ride as well?

Missing all the daily chats we shared. Hope everyone is enjoying summer.
Cayla, I wanted to hear about the Alaska leg of your B2B2B. What kind of fun stuff did you do?
What other trips does everyone have scheduled? If anyone posted a trip report from our 10 Nt. please forward the link.
I couldn't resist the DCL SoCal Resident special, so we'll be on the Wonder for Thanksgiving. :banana: Will anyone else be on that one?
Miss you all, and I have great memories of the trip, especially when looking at our FE gifts.

Cayla, I wanted to hear about the Alaska leg of your B2B2B. What kind of fun stuff did you do?

I had an amazing time...I spent the day in LA hanging in the port with my friends and giving out my FE gifts (silicon wrist bands). We spent 2 days in San Fran - NO CURFEW...so of course I was way too tired to take advantage of it. I spent the day walking all over the city. The next day was a private excursion to the Walt Disney Family Museum - most amazing place. This excursion included all kinds of food, wine, and all the special places that SF is known for...my buddy Michael outdid himself on this one.

One day in Victoria - beautiful city!!! Then into Vancouver. The customs stuff was challenging...we ALL had to stand around for 4 hours waiting to reboard...so Michael and I went walking.

Tracey Arm was incredible - Mickey and Minnie had new clothing...so fine! We took the Wonder further into the arm than any megaship has ever been. We were alone in the fjord, so it was simply amazingly private, and quiet...unbelievable.

Skagway: I did a helicopter ride and glacier walk...boy are they noisy. Then I walked around town and visited a museum that wasn't there the last time I visited.

Jeneau: kayaking in a glacier run off...saw an eagle sitting, got pics of it taking off with a fish. THen some of the best seafood I have ever had (I have eaten all up and down the eastern seaboard...this BLEW the east away!)

Ketchican: did a trip on a retired crab boat...very interesting...then dinner at a local place that was a little disappointing, but interesting.

Vancouver again: just spent the day resting...we walked to the Lions Gate bridge and took photos of the Wonder during her sailaway...I got shots of the ship from above...they are open on facebook for all to see...go look at them.

Seattle: such a fun city. I walked all over the place. Saw fish being tossed at Pikes, saw the Northwestern and Wizard from Deadliest Catch, the troll under the bridge, and met some amazing people! The space needle is a wow for sure!!!

This is a VERY brief description...but gives you the gist of what i did....I gained 12 pounds...not too bad, hmm?

Miz Rainbow had a wonderful time...she has many photos of her all over the place. SHe was a big hit with the other "fur" folks that joined us....

I am gearing up for the next set of adventures...after my summer class I am going to DLR for D23, then WDW for the pin event and MNSSHP, Oct a weekend at F&W, then Nov on the Dream...Next year is even busier...I so love to travel!

Looking forward to seeing all of the folks i met on this trip again! I know that some of you are sailing on some of next years trips...

Fun stuff! Wish I could afford the time and money to travel like you. We have the Wonder for Thanksgiving (with Double Trouble) and the Fantasy (with ShellBelle ?) next June. Did you see the picture of me with Captain Sig pirate:(Northwestern) on Facebook? Give me a heads up when anyone comes to Disneyland. It's home away from home for us. Had a great time there today.
Happy Summer everyone!!:beach:

Fun stuff! Wish I could afford the time and money to travel like you. We have the Wonder for Thanksgiving (with Double Trouble) and the Fantasy (with ShellBelle ?) next June. Did you see the picture of me with Captain Sig pirate:(Northwestern) on Facebook? Give me a heads up when anyone comes to Disneyland. It's home away from home for us. Had a great time there today.
Happy Summer everyone!!:beach:

where on facebook? would you pm or post a link?
I am very lucky that I get so much vaca time....the money? I just work like a demon!!!

I couldn't resist the DCL SoCal Resident special, so we'll be on the Wonder for Thanksgiving. :banana: Will anyone else be on that one?

I'm quite surprise that this thread is still active. I was tempted by the SoCal special / Kid Free Promo but with Sean only have 2 days of vacation left for the remainder of the year, we had to pass it up.

I'm quite surprise that this thread is still active. I was tempted by the SoCal special / Kid Free Promo but with Sean only have 2 days of vacation left for the remainder of the year, we had to pass it up.
BUT, if you combine those 2 vacation days with the Thanksgiving and day after holidays, he would need to only take 1 personal day. C'mon Connie, you know you wanna...:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter