Difficulty reserving less than 7 mo. Magic Season

TLSnell1981

Tiny bubbles... make me happy... make me feel fine
I am hoping to be a DVC member soon. My next trip is the first week of March. I have no choice in this! How difficult will it be to get a ressie? I have pending offers @ BWV and BCV.

I've thought about going ahead and renting points for this trip. Any advice?

I went the first week in March this year. We booked in December (maybe, but it could have been January) And we had our option of either the VWL, BWV or SSR in a studio, or a 1 Bdr anywhere. We didn't try for a two bedroom.

i booked at 7 months for the week of march 9 2008. could have had 1 bdrm anywhere but opted for 2 bdrm std view at boardwalk. i was very happy with the different options we had available.

called in Jan for March and generally have gotten it.

late feb, march and early april - are spring break times and one of the busiest season at Disney. So lots of member avoid this time.

that say it can be fun. first of all get up early and go immediately to the parks - then come back to the resort when it gets to crowded (believe me you will know).

have fun at the resort, swimming, shopping, just relaxing - take a nap.

then that evening generally after 6pm - go back to the parks. do EMH.

especially during spring break - sometimes the park doesn't even close to midnight - so EMH is until 3am in the morning!!!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter