Dine with Orcas post-COVID?

BorderTenny

Epcot Terran
Has anyone done the dining with orcas since reopening? I'm thinking about doing this when my parents come visit Thanksgiving week. Apparently it was buffet-style in the before times, but how are they serving it now?

I've done Dine multiple times since it reopened. Everyone orders off a menu, and the food is brought to the table

I did it last year before Covid. I may do it again if they have the sale before I leave. I don't care if it's not buffet I'm sure the food will still be good and it was a great experience. Waiting right now to hear about the Santa dinner.

I've done Dine multiple times since it reopened. Everyone orders off a menu, and the food is brought to the table
I know the dining is outside for this but have they spaced out the tables? Have not eaten inside a restaurant yet and would love to know more about this experience. Also, any feedback on SW post COVID would be greatly appreciated as we may try to get over there for a day or two next week (just had to cancel our scheduled Tgiving plans :( so trying to make it up to kids). ANY input is greatly appreciated.

I know the dining is outside for this but have they spaced out the tables? Have not eaten inside a restaurant yet and would love to know more about this experience. Also, any feedback on SW post COVID would be greatly appreciated as we may try to get over there for a day or two next week (just had to cancel our scheduled Tgiving plans :( so trying to make it up to kids). ANY input is greatly appreciated.

The tables are still the same. However, they are staggered seating (plus a couple of rows don't have any people at all).

I've been going since the day the park reopened, and I haven't had any problems there

About how long does the whole lunch / experience last? I've done it before but it was modified due to the long finned pilot whales in the main dine pool.

I'm considering putting this on our departure day, so a rough time frame would be helpful.

About how long does the whole lunch / experience last? I've done it before but it was modified due to the long finned pilot whales in the main dine pool.

I'm considering putting this on our departure day, so a rough time frame would be helpful.

Roughly an hour

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!