Dining at signature restaurant

Alynw

DIS Veteran
Quick question. When dinning at a signature restaurant, do they require certain attire. I have ADR at California Grill and Le Cellier and was hoping jeans and t-shirt was appropriate since we stay offsite and I wont be be going to change clothes.

For Cali Grill...

Men must wear khakis, slacks or dress shorts and collared shirts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition. Sport coats are optional.
Women must wear Capri pants, skirts, dresses or dress shorts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition.

Not permitted are tank tops, flip-flops, swimsuits, swimsuit cover-ups, hats for gentlemen, cut-offs, torn clothing and t-shirts with offensive language and/or graphics.

You should be fine at both places

It’s hard to follow the attire rule esp in summer and if you’re not going back to your room. Ive dined at both places multiple times. Le Celier is casual irrespective of what they might require.. I’ve worn ripped jeans shorts and not felt out of place.. maybe cause it’s mostly the park crowd that goes there and like you said no ones gonna change just to go there. I’ve seen people dress up but it’s extremely rare.
Cali Grill has a different feel so I’d recommend being a little more presentable. I still wear shorts and sneakers since I go from parks directly but I am always dolled up appropriately and cover up as needed. Enjoy!!! Cali Grill view is the best!! Personal recommendation - Toppolinos. And Narcoosees and Citricos once they open.

Appreciate the information. Think ill pack a polo shirt for cali grill. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!