Dining package question

kbkids

<font color=cc0066>Loves the World in February<br>
Can you stand another one? :)

We're kinda splitting a park stay with a cruise. We're staying 3 nights before the cruise - going to the parks two days - then leaving for the cruise - then spending the 3rd day in the parks after we get back from the cruise. Will we be able to use any dining credits on that 3rd day? Or are they gone when we check out of the hotel? In other words, are they good until the last day is used on the tickets or are they good for the length of the resort stay?

And now that I'm thinking about it - can we even do this? We've purchased the FL resident 3 day play pass with the free dining package. This pass is good for 6 months from the date of your first park visit - so I assumed we could tack the 3rd day on at the end of the cruise. But since it's a package - does it still work the same?

Your dining credits expire at MN on the day you check out so you will not be able to use them, I would think your fl resident tix should still be able to be used, but I do not know for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter