Dining Plan cost, tax?

Taylor'sMom

Wish I was there...
Assuming it returns for a 2021 trip, I need to estimate the cost of adding the basic dining for my daughter's friends.
I found that the 2021 cost of the basic plan was $55/pp/night. I'm assuming we would pay tax on that cost? If so, what is the tax rate for that, 6.5%? We would be booked at Pop Century, if that matters.

The 2020 cost was $55 per night per person for the quick service plan (no table service dining), and yes that is before taxes, which is 6.5%. The hotel you're booked in doesn't make a difference.

Now, the 2020 cost was a 4% increase over the previous year, so there's always a chance they will bump up the price again IF they decide to bring it back. If it were me, I'd plan on a 5% increase over 2020 prices (so $57.75 pp/pn plus tax) and then if it stays the same you have a little wiggle room in your budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!