Dining Plan in 2007??

chicknoodle99

Mouseketeer
We are going January 2007 and can't find any info for 2007 on the dining plans. Is it too early...or are they only doing the plans for 2006? Any thoughts or info would be great.
Thanks!
:wizard:

Disney has not yet released their 2007 package offerings. I expect them to come out in June--so keep watching to see what they offer.

Sue Ellen

I really hope they come out with the free dining plan next fall too. That's when we're going. What's the odds?

Well, so many of us guessed wrong about this year -- might as well take another shot.

I'll say they'll surely continue to offer free dining as long as it keeps their hotels full during hurricane season better than direct discounted used to.

maslex said:
I really hope they come out with the free dining plan next fall too. That's when we're going. What's the odds?

I sure hope they offer free dining next. :wizard:

I wasn't able to take advantage of it last year. This year we're able to squeeze in a short trip during Labor Day weekend.

Right now I'm working on our summer 2007 vacation. (US,WDW then 7 night on RCCL's Freedom of the Seas) :cheer2: Free dining will really help the vacation budget. :yay:

I am also hoping for free dining next fall since we missed it last fall and had already planned a Christmas trip for this year.

I suppose, to some extent, it will depend on hurricane season this year. Last year's was so severe that a lot of people probably would have chose to stay away during September and wait for later in the fall if not for the promotion.

But either way, we are definitely going back next fall :thumbsup2 I loved it down there at that time!!

I am hoping for the free dining plan for 2008. I know long wait but it will save some money. Either way going in 2008 with dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter