Dining plan questions

yooperfan

Hi HO, hi ho, it's off to work we go
If I have a 6 night resort reservation, how many days of dining do I get? Can I use them on both check in and check out days? Can you get a Monster drink as your breakfast drink included with meal in food court? Thanks.

6 nights=6 days of dining, of course that’s assuming you’re on the dining plan. You can access your credits from arrival day morning til midnight on checkout day. Not sure about the monster though.

If I have a 6 night resort reservation, how many days of dining do I get? Can I use them on both check in and check out days? Can you get a Monster drink as your breakfast drink included with meal in food court? Thanks.
The Dining Plan number of credits are tied to how many nights you are staying. You will get to use them one more day than the total nights (both check-in and check out day to midnight).

If the QS has Monster Drinks in stock, yes they are included with your credits. They are very generous in this area. Many of the fridges are stocked with a variety of more expensive drinks than your average bottle of coke.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter