Dining reservations and best spots for disneysea shows

chinhk

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

Finally my trip to Tokyo Disneyland and Disneysea is just less than 3 weeks away (11th March) :cool1:! I'm super excited but I still have some unanswered questions that I hope some of you may have the answer(s).

Firstly, we are considering to book the three days passport (but restricted to one park each day on the first two days). I have read from somewhere that the official hotels (we are staying at the disneyland hotel) offer limited number of special multiday tickets (which is not restricted to one park each day on the first two days). Are these tickets still available? These are slightly more expensive but I like the flexibility. However, I'm just afraid that these special tickets may be sold out too soon.

Secondly, do I really need to make reservations for lunches and dinners? I have in mind on several places that I would like to try out (ie the SS Columbia Dining room and Magellans).
I know some of the restaurants in both parks offer priority seating arrangement (but I assume this can only be arranged for the same day from the time the park opens and its limited per day??) Does anyone know if I can actually make any advanced reservations from outside Japan??

Thirdly, where is the best spot to see the shows Legend of Mythica and Fantasmic?? Would like to take some good pictures and short videos so all advice on the best place to stand are much appreciated.

As for the parades (day and night time) at Disneyland, again where would be the best place to see??

Can't answer number one as I live so close to the parks I have never stayed in the hotels.

#2you can wait to make reservations when you get here. Since you will be staying in TDL hotel the staff can help you out with that. Magellons is my favorite restaurant. Ask the restaurant staff if it would be possible to dine in the Secret Wine Cellar room...it's a cool experience if you get the chance.

#3 Be prepared for people getting their places to sit for the shows several hours before the show, although there is an official time that you are allowed to place a mat on the ground. Both shows are best seen either from the outcrop seating area just over the bridge going towards American Waterfront or the main viewing area in front of the Miracosta...trust me you will see people gathering there. I personally like to get a pizza and sit on the balcony of the restaurant and watch, but I have seen both shows many many times now.

Many thanks for the info, Tokyodisneydad!

We have allocated the first day to be spent at Disneyland and the second day at Disneysea, then third day would be used to see/do things that we have missed on the first two days or perhaps to do certain rides again.
No doubt that we will see the parades/shows for more than one time as I'm DO LIKE them.

:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter