Dining Reservations Problem

Brittney Cornwell

Mouseketeer
Is anyone else experiencing issues seeing their dining reservations? "Were sorry. We've encountered a problem viewing one or more of your dining reservations?". Wondering if its just a bug or if they are all cancelled due to projected closurse.

Depends on the dates, if they are before the end of the month, the Disneyland website says they are automatically cancelled, otherwise, who knows other than Disney IT strikes again?

Is anyone else experiencing issues seeing their dining reservations? "Were sorry. We've encountered a problem viewing one or more of your dining reservations?". Wondering if its just a bug or if they are all cancelled due to projected closurse.
I think it might be a bug. I have some reservations near your dates and checked on the website without any problems. But the app wouldn't even let me sign in to check. Try checking again in a day or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!