Dining Review:10/9-Crystal Palace

Jenn Lynn

<font color=blue>Eli and Avery's Mama<br><font col
This was our one breakfast that we ate out and it was only for Pooh and Friends. :)

We had an 8:10 PS. By the time we checked in it was 8:15. We were seated within 5 minutes. I think our waitresses name was Linda. She was very nice and explained how the characters made their way around the restaurant. She made sure we had lots of refills.
We saw Piglet first who stays in the lobby.
Then we went to the buffet right away. I had a piglet waffle and bacon and cheesy potatoes. DD had the Pooh waffle. MIL and DH had a variety of food. All was good. :)

The characters here seemed much more rushed than LTT. It was snap a pic and they were gone. No joking around or anything. I was probably the only one who noticed. DD had a good time with them since Pooh is her fave. She asked the waitress where Kanga and Roo were though. And she wanted to know where Christopher Robin and Rabbit were.

By the time we were ready to go back for seconds the line was SO long it was not worth it.

Food:B Service:A Overall:B

Thanks for posting. Everything seems really negative at Crystal Palace at the moment but it sounds like bad management. Lets hope they get this place back on track. Glad your DD wasn't affected by all this.
Much pixie dust,
Claire

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter