Dining Reviews:10/8-Sunshine Season Food Fair & Kona Cafe

Jenn Lynn

<font color=blue>Eli and Avery's Mama<br><font col
Breakfast in room.

Mid Morning snack-Sunshine Season Food Fair. DD was hungry and wanted a cookie so we got a snack while we were in here. DD and DH had the Nestle Cookie each. DD had Nestle Chocolate milk, DH and I shared a coke. And I had a Croissant. All were good and hit the spot. :)

After Epcot DH and I went to DTD to do shopping while MIL stayed with DD while she took a 3 hour nap! In DTD I had some nachos which were quite good. :)

Dinner-Kona Cafe. This was a last minute decision. We had no PS and had decided to spend the evening relaxing at the hotel. DH called dining a 5:50 and we got a 6:25 PS. They were PACKED! Lots of people there before MNSSHP. The waitress was very rushed.
DH and I both had the shrimp and scallops. The shrimp were HUGE! I only ate 1 1/2 (there were 3). The scallops were very good. MIL had the vegetable rice bowl which she thought was excellent. DD had the grilled cheese. Good dinner. Food:A Service:B

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter