Dining reviews

Markal

Mouseketeer
My DH and I just returned from Disney. We were able to get in on the free dining promotion. This is my first time doing a review, and I will be brief.

Tutto Italia Restorante - Our first time to eat here. I had the chicken parm and DH had shrimp scampi.We were both pleased. He had the lemon cheesecake for dessert and I had tiramisu. It was delicious. Atmosphere was great and restaurant is very pretty. Service was good.

Beaches and Cream - to go. We shared the Mickey’s mini sink. We’ve been wanting to try this for a while, and made time this trip. It was really good! We sat at a table around the pool while we ate it. After we were done, the cast member washed it out and put in a bag for us to take home with us.

Teppan Edo - I had the steak/shrimp and DH had the filet. Food was delicious as always and the chef was very entertaining. Wish I could remember her name. Because we ate ice cream in the afternoon, we skipped dessert.

‘Ohana - we love to eat here. Our food and service were excellent. We had the best cousins - Susan and Joe - taking care of us. We had a 8:00 reservation. When checking in, I asked about being seated to view the fireworks. Of course, they told me it is just about timing. After about 10 minutes, the CM that checked us in - Kelly - came to get us. I made the comment that they must be working her all around. She said I just wanted to be the one to bring you to your table - it’s the best seat in the house. And boy was she right! We had the most perfect view of the water pageant and fireworks. I hugged her and thanked her for the Disney magic she gave us.

Liberty Tree Tavern - our last meal. This is another fave that we missed the last couple of trips. We went with the Patriot’s Fare. It was very good. Service was a little slow but still good.

We had a wonderful trip and can’t wait to go back!

Sounds like a great trip! I love Ohana and sounds like they really took care of you there. It's always nice getting some pixie dust.

Sounds like a great trip! I love Ohana and sounds like they really took care of you there. It's always nice getting some pixie dust.

It really was special to get some pixie dust. We’ve eaten there almost every trip because it’s our fav. But, this is the first time weve had that spectacular view!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!