• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

dinner at boma

Boma is my favorite restaurant in all of WDW (at least of all the places I've tried). The food is fabulous. The selection is tremendous and the desserts are awesome. The food is different, but in a very good way. If you like trying new things, you can't help but love Boma. It is a must do for us every trip.

hi

ill be dining there on our first trip shortly and someone said to try the zebra domes (or something like that i think they were called). i cant wait now its really soon. woohoo

love

lucy

My husband is a picky eater. He's a meat and potatoes kind of guy and doesn't eat salad or a wide variety of veggies. Will he be able to find enough foof he likes at Boma?

I really am looking forward to trying it.

YUMMMMY BOMA!

my DH and DD are both meat and potato eaters and they both enjoyed Boma - there is such a wide variety to choose from; the soups were ALL delish!! lots and lots of yummies here!

We all agreed Boma was one of our favorites, i'm sure to get a PS for my January trip AFTER the 1/2 marathon so I can sample a little of everything! ohmygosh the desserts there are out of this world, and all small one-two bite size so you can try them all!!

I could make a meal of Boma's fantastic soups alone -- but I wouldn't. Yum.

lucy_love_ the Zebra Dome is a ganache covered chocolate-coffee mousse confection. Very yummmmmmy!

I'm very curious what they are. Also if anyone can suggest a yummy and pretty dairy-free dessert for DD, I'd be grateful!

Krisprincess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter