Dinner at CRT

buzzlightlily

Earning My Ears
We had dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table before the MNSSHP on Oct. 14 at 5:35. Everything else was booked. Glad we did. We all ordered the Chicken Caesar Salad - (Big salad; only $14 with bread). We didn't want to get too full before the big night. Kids ordered chicken fingers. It was good.

But best of all, when we walked out, guess who was sitting on her throne in the lobby? Cinderella. Lucky us! Of course, my DD (5) was dressed as Cinderella for the party. It was a great start to our vacation and party. One child was with her when we walked down the stairs and no one else was waiting when we left. It was awesome. She talked to our girls, signed autographs, and took pictures - not rushed at all!!

thanks for the review....I just booked this for 12/11...hoping to coincide with Wishes..not sure if you can see it from inside the castle....:)

Thanks for the review. I booked this for the first time on the 6th too!! I've seen good reviews on the food and we're hoping to meet "someone" in the lobby too since we couldn't get breakfast. Just being in the Castle should be exciting enough! princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter