Dinning packages

Garyjames220

DIS Veteran
hey

We are booked on the symphony of the seas at end of September and I still don’t see any dinning packages out

Not sure if this is normal but when I called today there now saying they will only be available on the ship

If that’s the case could a lot of restaurants not be full.

Am I better just not doing the package and booking them all separate

We planned in doing about 4 speciality restaurants. How much of a saving would this have been anyway

That's odd. I'm sailing on Allure in November and dining packages have been available in my cruise planner for months. The 4 night package on my cruise is $115.

Hey Gary,

I googled your issue and turns out that quite a few people have observed the same. One poster touched base with their C&A rep and learned that Symphony is offering fewer dining packages or sales until she is homeported in Miami in November. Best thing to do is to keep checking the Cruise Planner or cross your fingers that a package will be available onboard to purchase. (There is no guarantee of this.)

This article regarding the Ultimate Dining Package may interest you and outlines details, savings. In the example on Harmony, you could potentially save over $170 for all lunches, dinners in specialty restaurants. If this is too much, the 4 Restaurant Package would be a good cost efficient option for you.

Hope this helps and good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!