• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dinning plan question

Rossana71

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am from Mexico and we are going from August 13-18 I got reservation for Ohana, Le Cellier, Chefs Mickey, Boma, C.Palace for dinner, but this plan includes lunch like Ohana breakfast and I also need to make a reservation? Do you know if I can make dinner reservation by internet or just calling? Do I choose right? We are 10 4 adults and childrens from5-13 years old boys and girls. Thanks

Rossana71 said:
Hi, I am from Mexico and we are going from August 13-18 I got reservation for Ohana, Le Cellier, Chefs Mickey, Boma, C.Palace for dinner, but this plan includes lunch like Ohana breakfast and I also need to make a reservation? Do you know if I can make dinner reservation by internet or just calling? Do I choose right? We are 10 4 adults and childrens from5-13 years old boys and girls. Thanks

:wave: If i am understanding you correctly then yes, I think your choices are all good choices for restaurant espcially 'Ohana will be great for the entire group and all the children.

As far as making the ressies you will have to call. Disney does not yet except ressies over the internet.

Hope this helps and enjoy your trip! :cool1: :dance3:

Good choices!

You need to call to make your ADR's (reservations). I would call ASAP! Lots of things are already booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter