Direct Add-on Timing and Discounts after Initial Ownership

WOW - Restaurants have been extremely hard hit through this crisis. May I ask where your restaurant is, and the name ??
They just closed a favorite restaurant of ours, in Maryland, that had been a family run ICON in our area for about 60 years. :(
I've been trying to support local restaurants, and have been dining al-fresco, but colder weather is going to impact that really soon.
Definitely hoping you can bounce back from this even better & stronger than before.......

RIP Sunset...depressing

Hi Neighbor. (Two Rivers the Restaurant, not the Community) ?? 😆
What's your HOME Resort, and when's your next trip?

Yes, Two Rivers the restaurant. I'm one of the partners there.

Home resort is OKW, soon to be Riviera as well. Next trip is just a three-nighter for my wife and I in early May. We didn't get a chance to celebrate our 10th anniversary because of the Rona. Have one night at Riviera followed by two nights at BW. First trip without the three kids (2,3,6). Going to be...different.

Home resort is OKW, soon to be Riviera as well. Next trip is just a three-nighter for my wife and I in early May. We didn't get a chance to celebrate our 10th anniversary because of the Rona. Have one night at Riviera followed by two nights at BW. First trip without the three kids (2,3,6). Going to be...different.
Well - It's a pleasure to meet you, JCBraz and I hope to visit your restaurant again soon -- I have only dined there once,pre-COVID, but really liked it.
Are you up to 75% dine-in ? Do you have outside seating??
I used to frequent the breakfast place across the street from you "Cookie's", but I heard that they are closed for now. I hope they can survive through this.
I will definitely come in to dine and look you up, in person, after this COVID mess is behind us!

Our HOME is SSR, and maybe soon to be BCV (waiting ROFR). We have a Jan/Feb 2021 reservation, and hope restrictions are lessened by then.

ET :darth:

I tried to PM you, but got this error (below) ??
Have you been up to no good, on these boards ? 😆

That’s weird. I rarely post. Can’t imagine what I did.
Maybe you don't post enough ! :goodvibes
You could try to message me, and see if that worked.
I was just sending you a neighborly note, chatting about our area, and other general interest stuff that is "off-topic" from this thread...

Maybe you don't post enough ! :goodvibes
You could try to message me, and see if that worked.
I was just sending you a neighborly note, chatting about our area, and other general interest stuff that is "off-topic" from this thread...

absolutely. Now to find out how to PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!