Dis / Dreams Viking Sea Cruise around Italy 3/24 - 3/31/2018

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
The DIS and Dreams Unlimited Travel are going to sail aboard the Viking Sky March 24th - March 31st 2018.

The itinerary is the Italy Sojourn and it said from Rome to Venice.

If you are interested in joining us on this sailing, you can find itinerary, pricing and stateroom info here:

https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/reservations/Viking2018_01.cfm

You can submit your info for booking from this page as well.

If you have questions, you can write to Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

If you are considering going us on this cruise, the following categories are showing limited availability (as in single digits)..

DV3
DV1
PV3
PS3
PS2
ES3
ES2
ES1

Cruise Itinerary

Day 1 - Rome
Day 2 - Naples
Day 3 - Sicily (Messina)
Day 4 - Crotone
Day 5 - Bari
Day 6 - Sibenik
Day 7 - Venice
Day 8 - Venice

Fellow Travelers:

John
Kevin K.
Pete
Sean
Jeff
Valerie
Kathy
Chandra
Patty
Karilyn
Joan
Will
Chris
Chuck
Jason
Kevin M.
Kate
Karen P
Bruce
Karen C
Jason
Michael
William
Mary Ann
Philip
Judith
Erin
Gretchen
Jason
Elizabeth
Tricia
Francis
Sondra
Christopher
Leilani
Dustin
Kristy
Elizabeth
Janet
Robert
Christy
Mike
Joyce
Joe
Tricia
John
Micki
Lauren
Jeri
Ellen
Andrea
Florence
Karen
Scott
Pam
Robert
Nancy
Doug
Candyce
Annette
Craig
Kiley
Ryno
Eli
Thomas
Cynthia
Tom
Rose
Carin
Darryl
Cathie
Steven
Nancy
John
Tina
John
Angela
Eva
Jolande
Jack
Gina
Stephen
Marilee
Dino
Robert
Karla
Donald
Paul
Mark
Samantha
Roger
Kathy
Janyne
Joseph
Jennifer
Kevin
June
Hahns

Are you going to be the next name on this list???

Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Last edited:
Kate and I are looking forward to another amazing Dis-trip! We're excited to see a lot of great, unique ports heading around Italy. There are a couple of good youtube reviews of the ship that you can check out. But most of all, we look forward to getting back together with good friends.

We would love to go, unfortunately we already have a Disney cruise booked for February 2018 and just can't do two big trips so close together.

But if you do another one like this in the future we would be interested -my wife said to drop the hit that France would be really interested ;)

We would love to go, unfortunately we already have a Disney cruise booked for February 2018 and just can't do two big trips so close together.

But if you do another one like this in the future we would be interested -my wife said to drop the hit that France would be really interested ;)

You can do a Disney cruise any time.

This may be a once in a lifetime experience.

hmmmm...this group of people looks familiar. looks like there will be many hang out sessions at night. possibly with a Spritz. its looks like a good time
Will, I'll bet you're also excited to be able to explore some more historic locations.

Looking forward to this! We did a Viking river cruise for our honeymoon last year and loved it. The Star looks like an amazing ship.

Ok, you convinced us ... just submitted a request (works out the kids will be off for that week (week before Easter) and will go to "camp" at Nana and Grandpa's while we celebrate our 15th anniversary)
Wow - what an awesome way to celebrate your anniversary, so happy for you!!

Last edited:
Hi Folks,

I know many of you are PLANNERS (note the capital letters) and for those people...I have some hard news to share.

Viking is offering a two night pre-stay in Rome at $849.00 per person and a two night post stay in Venice at $749.00 per person. This pre-night pricing includes transfers from the Rome hotel to the ship and the post night pricing includes transfers from the ship to the Venice hotel.

Viking does not know which hotel will be used in Rome or Venice. Anything I said previously was said in error. I repeated what I was told, but that's not currently accurate.

Other transfers are $60 per person per leg. They can be added at any time up until two weeks prior to departure.

Insurance is approximately 10% of your cruise cost. It must be paid at the time it is added. Adding and paying for insurance within 14 days of booking provides "cancel for any reason" coverage.

I mentioned two hotels on the Podcast.

Only the Westin Europa Regina has pricing available for March 2018.

Because of the options with views, layouts, bedding configurations, inclusion of breakfast etc....Dreams Unlimited Travel will not be creating any sort of group. There are just room many variables.

If these or other hotels interest you, you will need to make arrangements on your own.

Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!