Dis / Dreams Viking Sea Cruise around Italy 3/24 - 3/31/2018

I searched the thread but I can't find the disembarkation time on 3/31. I'm working on my transfers now.

according to the detailed itinerary, port departure time is 11pm:

Cruise Itinerary View Map
Day 1
Rome, Italy Port Departure: 11:00 PM

Day 2 Naples, Italy Port Arrival: 12:00 PM Port Departure: 6:00 PM

Day 3 Sicily (Messina), Italy Port Arrival: 8:00 AM Port Departure: 6:00 PM

Day 4 Crotone, Italy Port Arrival: 8:00 AM Port Departure: 6:00 PM

Day 5 Bari, Italy Port Arrival: 8:00 AM Port Departure: 6:00 PM

Day 6 Šibenik, Croatia Port Arrival: 8:00 AM Port Departure: 6:00 PM

Day 7 Venice, Italy Port Arrival: 8:00 AM

Day 8 Venice, Italy

Is it available on streaming?

I saw a teaser on you tube, not much else right now. I note there are entire episodes on the Smithsonian Channel's YouTube channel so maybe it might be on some time in the future. Viking's website has some pretty amazing video and 360° tours for anyone who hasn't seen them yet.

Sorry if you all have already discussed this but how does everyone plan to get from Rome to port? And likewise from Airport to Rome?

Sorry if you all have already discussed this but how does everyone plan to get from Rome to port? And likewise from Airport to Rome?

We've booked a private car through our hotel for the airport to our hotel; seemed pretty reasonable at € 55.00 and we won't have to worry about our luggage, getting lost etc. We'll do the same from hotel to port, I believe.

Hi everyone. If you haven't seen...Popular Cruising posted a nice, fairly detailed video tour/review of the Viking Sky:

Thanks for posting - I must say that the video makes the common areas appear much larger and open than just looking at deck plan and photos

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter