DIS DVC 1000 Point Club (post #1 updated 02/10/2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim...we just added on 100 points at the GFV today so that makes our total now 1560. For some reason my Dis iPAD app is not working so not sure how this comment will post so here's my Dis nam...lah3hh

Jim...we just added on 100 points at the GFV today so that makes our total now 1560. For some reason my Dis iPAD app is not working so not sure how this comment will post so here's my Dis nam...lah3hh

Got it. Congratulations :)

I am in awe of all that are in the 1000 point club. I am working my way there one day but not yet. But I got to know what do you all do with these points??? Like a year ago you had 4700 points now you have 5890 what couldn't you do with 4700 that you can do with 5890? Congrats on all the points though that is tremendous

Just passed ROFR on 350 additional points at SSR! Please update our total to 2380. :cool1:

I have yo admit I'm a little jealous,and then I think of what you all pay in MF and laugh a little.

Just came across this thread. We're at 1060 points, split between BLT, VGF, and BCV.

Looking forward to breaking the 1,000 point mark. We're at 930 and because of some 'issues' we weren't able to add on this year. Maybe next year!!! Whenever, I know we will eventually be there because you can't have too many points!

Congrats! Maybe someday? How do you all use your points if you don't mind me asking? Multiple weeks, larger rooms or both? It's hard to comprehend that many points as a newbie! I'm in awe! Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter