dis meet up August 25th at mk

syntigger

Mouseketeer
Planning to meet disers for my birthday and just in general. As of right now the ideas are at 1 or 2 pm at the terrace and 11pm same spot for emh. Let me know if you are joining us. I'm excited to meet people and loved the experience last time. We can try to ride something as a group or maybe just say hello.

Love to meet up but my flight doesn't get in until after 2:30pm that day and didn't plan on any park time the first day. This is a birthday vacation for me too.

This thread is probably going to be moved to the DIS Meets board.

I love meet ups at WDW, always do. But won't be there until Dec.

Have a great birthday trip, syn, you also, AR. :cool1:

ArielRae said:
Love to meet up but my flight doesn't get in until after 2:30pm that day and didn't plan on any park time the first day. This is a birthday vacation for me too.

This thread is probably going to be moved to the DIS Meets board.

Yay happy birthday to you. Maybe we will still see you. I have adrs at ohana boma and whispering. I'm not sure where we are staying lol.

Dan Murphy said:
I love meet ups at WDW, always do. But won't be there until Dec.

Have a great birthday trip, syn, you also, AR. :cool1:

Maybe I just need to be there in December too lol we go just about monthly.

I might be able to make it depending on the time/place and, of course, the family...

frannn said:
I might be able to make it depending on the time/place and, of course, the family...

Possibly 1 or 2 or if anyine has a better idea near tomorrow terrace on the right near plaza its open and big. Plus we are out of the way

We will be there for EMH, and possibly earlier. Would love to meet up!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We'll be finishing up at the dessert party so if you all meet at the terrace at 11pm we'll be right there!
Do you all have the lime green mickey heads?

DISNEYGAMMIE said:
We'll be finishing up at the dessert party so if you all meet at the terrace at 11pm we'll be right there!
Do you all have the lime green mickey heads?

I have one I made with tigger on it. . Would love a August one but my printer is broken :( hope you all can make it. I'm thinking of getting a autograph item for every one to sign like a big birthday card!

momto3gr8boys said:
We will be there for EMH, and possibly earlier. Would love to meet up!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Ok. I'm game. I love meeting people so I'm open for ideas. The only plans we have set in stone is ohana at 9 and flag retreat at 5 in honor of my brother who is deployed.

Brian_WDW74 said:
How did you guess? ;)

I've moved this thread to the DIS Meets board. :)

Sorry I've never started my own thread. I also don't see dis meets on my app? :(

Brian_WDW74 said:
Are you using the DISBoards app? If so, select the Just for Fun forum and you should see Dis Meets listed there. :)

Oh lol I never noticed that. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter