DIS really slow/lagging this morning, or just me?

Problem is every time I check them they seem to be fine. Servers are running well with no high loads. It's almost like people on certain ISP's are having issues. Let's try this, if you are having issues please post when, your ISP and location like
10am Comcast Chicago maybe we can find a pattern

Ok going to bed now but still the exact same slowness at 10:48.

Oh and it also happens at my work where we get service from Level 3 through Comcast fiber direct into network the closet.

Problem is every time I check them they seem to be fine. Servers are running well with no high loads. It's almost like people on certain ISP's are having issues. Let's try this, if you are having issues please post when, your ISP and location like
7:50pm Pacific time - Los Angeles Area, and, since I'm not computer savvy I had to ask hubby what our ISP is - AT &T
It's taking up to 30 seconds to load pages now.....

Also, if it helps, I'm using Windows 7 on Chrome.

7:50pm Pacific time - Los Angeles Area, and, since I'm not computer savvy I had to ask hubby what our ISP is - AT &T
It's taking up to 30 seconds to load pages now.....

Also, if it helps, I'm using Windows 7 on Chrome.

Ok at work and its back to being fast. at 8:46.

8:30pm Spectrum Western NY(Buffalo-ish) 70 Megabits download 40 ms ping

Very slow, all day every day since around September 11-12.

I’m usually on Safari (both desktop and mobile) in NYC, all times of day, ISP Spectrum.

But, I’ve also accessed the boards recently on Disney World park and resort WiFi.

I’ve also tried on Sprint LTE, Safari mobile, same results.

I live in CA. It has been very slow and it is frustrating. It is taking to long to load or even post at the rate. I am on Chrome.

Worked great this morning.

Now has slowed down again.

I am in Canada....Vancouver area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!