***DIS Recipe Exchange***Open to adults and kids-CLOSED

Okay....well if anyone reads this and wants e-mailed recipes let me know, I would be happy to share.

Okay, I'm excited about this one. My DD has already picked out many of her recipes that she loves. I have many parties and I thought about hosting a recipe exchange between my friends at my home after the holidays. Sort of a "Let's get some fresh meal ideas" start to the new year. I'm going to ask each person to bring 5 recipes and to make one dish (main dish) for us to try. It should be a lot of fun...kind of like a Pampered Chef party without having to buy anything! I thought I'd have each person bring 3 main dish recipes, and the other two are their choice! Everyone LOVES to give out dessert recipes...but everyone NEEDS meal recipes for their daily meal planning. I know it gets boring to my family to have the same things...always looking for a way to make it more interesting for them (and for me!) :goodvibes

jchick said:
Okay, I'm excited about this one. My DD has already picked out many of her recipes that she loves. I have many parties and I thought about hosting a recipe exchange between my friends at my home after the holidays. Sort of a "Let's get some fresh meal ideas" start to the new year. I'm going to ask each person to bring 5 recipes and to make one dish (main dish) for us to try. It should be a lot of fun...kind of like a Pampered Chef party without having to buy anything! I thought I'd have each person bring 3 main dish recipes, and the other two are their choice! Everyone LOVES to give out dessert recipes...but everyone NEEDS meal recipes for their daily meal planning. I know it gets boring to my family to have the same things...always looking for a way to make it more interesting for them (and for me!) :goodvibes

Sounds like a fun time amongst friends.

This exchange will close in one hour, so if anyone else would like to join us, submit your info. now. :)

Darn, I missed out. I had settlements at work today and could not check the boards and then tonight we had to take our kitty Spencer back to the vet again. :guilty:

Hopefully one like this comes up again, it would have been a perfect one for me right now...a FREE exchange :rotfl: I had to cut back on exchanges for a little bit. Oh well, its my fault for being on the fence about this one the other day. :guilty:

Hope everyone has fun with this one and gets some good recipes to try!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter