• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS stakeout in April

joanne1968

Mouseketeer
There seems to be a lot of us newbies heading for DL in Spring Break, I wondered if there were any people that wanted to do a group stakeout for any parades/shows? That way I thought we could have a chat, children could play families could take it in turns to go off and do a bit of shopping grab something to eat etc?

My first thoughts are the Parade of Dreams at 7 on the 6th or Fantasmic at 9 on 7th. This may be a really stupid idea, but I had to put it out there just in case! If it is stupid please forgive me I can't help myself I am British.

Joanne

:cheer2:

joanne1968 said:
There seems to be a lot of us newbies heading for DL in Spring Break, I wondered if there were any people that wanted to do a group stakeout for any parades/shows? That way I thought we could have a chat, children could play families could take it in turns to go off and do a bit of shopping grab something to eat etc?

My first thoughts are the Parade of Dreams at 7 on the 6th or Fantasmic at 9 on 7th. This may be a really stupid idea, but I had to put it out there just in case! If it is stupid please forgive me I can't help myself I am British.

Joanne

:cheer2:

Not a stupid idea at all! In fact, I think its quite nice. We haven't decided what park we're going to do when yet. We still can't decide what days are better for Disney/Universal/Sea World. I want to avoid heavy DL crowds as much as possible (I know, spring break crowds...you can all stop laughing at me now :rotfl2: ). I'll keep in touch with this thread, though, in case we'll be there on that day.

Those were just my ideas, but if people put down what is good for them, we could possible get a few groups together for different days, so if everyone puts their preferences down I am sure we could come up with something.

Sounds good to me! We will be there on the 4th and 5th of April. Let me know if those days work out for anyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter