DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast | Episode Index for 2012-2017 Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say THANKS for this podcast! It's really informative. I have to say, that I REALLY appreciate the shopping one. I listened to it last week, and now know a couple places I missed when we were at DL in October.

I made a little list in my phone and will be sure not to miss them this time.

Also, my BF has been looking for a Mickey watch, but hasn't found what he's been looking for. Now, because of the podcast, I know he can ask them about special ordering one!

Keep up the amazing work! :)

I am just belatedly listening to the Ladies' Show podcast episode. As a mum myself, it's a lovely perspective to hear. And it was so nice to hear from Carol, Michael's wife. What a sweet couple. She sounds like a wonderful person and had some very interesting insights. Thanks guys. Looking forward to another Ladies' show soon :)

i was watching the Orlando podcast today and i heard Tom is interviewing Scot Bruce, super excited about that, i loved watching the band play at the carnation plaza garden.

A giant thank you to the DIS Unplugged team for the lanyard/pin and conversation at Disneyland today. It was nice meeting you outside of the Plaza Inn today. I look forward to the 3 in 3 show!
Mike, Parker and Michelle Dietrich

A giant thank you to the DIS Unplugged team for the lanyard/pin and conversation at Disneyland today. It was nice meeting you outside of the Plaza Inn today. I look forward to the 3 in 3 show!
Mike, Parker and Michelle Dietrich

It was great meeting you as well. Hope you have a wonderful trip!

I was wanting to listen to the January 12th podcast of California Adventures counter service: breakfast, but the link appears to be broken. Is there another way to listen to it? BTW, I love listening to these in the morning. I've learned about so many new things to do and see. It's great! Thanks for doing such a great job.

I was wanting to listen to the January 12th podcast of California Adventures counter service: breakfast, but the link appears to be broken. Is there another way to listen to it? BTW, I love listening to these in the morning. I've learned about so many new things to do and see. It's great! Thanks for doing such a great job.

Sorry about that. It should be fixed now.

Thanks for listening!

Hey guys, from your Sunday/Monday night show I heard that you'll have a live coverage of the 60th anniversary on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Would you have a set time when you'll be broadcasting on Mixlr?

Hey guys, from your Sunday/Monday night show I heard that you'll have a live coverage of the 60th anniversary on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Would you have a set time when you'll be broadcasting on Mixlr?

I may have misspoke. There won't be live coverage on Mixlr, however we WILL be in the Parks tweeting and posting pictures live. Video will go up on Youtube as soon as is humanly possible. Be sure you are following @TheDIS on twitter or the official DIS page on Facebook.

We'll share our thoughts on Mixlr next Sunday/Monday.

Ah, alrighty. I'll keep an eye on Twittah tonight!
Enjoy the show, Tom!

Thank you so much for sharing everything Disney on these podcasts. The one about Walt Disney and the New York World's Fair had me spellbound! I visited the fair in '64 and '65, and I am thrilled that I will get to see some old "friends" when we visit DLR later this year.

I am working my way through your other podcasts to help me plan our vacation, and the Ladies Show dedicated to family dining was invaluable. I had planned to eat meals at places recommended on this board, but after hearing the discussions, my husband and I decided to add more character meals to our plan. Even if our little one decides not to interact with the characters, we decided that we are going for a unique Disney experience, not for great food (except for our date night at Napa Rose!). I am now working my way through the Favorite Bathrooms podcast, and I wish it came with a map!

Last edited:
I'm hooked I love the show I love you guys what a great time and now a joy to listen to.

I love Michaels history of Disneyland those are beyond entertaining and offer something the Orlando team severely lacks.

I have a suggestion for a show - Legacy fast pass for those who only know Fast Pass + which ones should we get when we're at DISNEYland, how does it work, which ones will save time getting and where are the location fast pass paper tickets?

Again thanks so much for the weekly entertainment!

Hello,
Just a request for Lynn: i really liked the idea of doing an amazing race type game at the parks. Perhaps if she has time, i would love if she could post her clues etc.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!