• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

disabled access @ VWL

little nell

Earning My Ears
We will be going home for the first time at the end of the month. We are booked in a handicapped access studio. I am very concerned about other threads saying the handicapped room are smaller than regular rooms?! Anyone stayed at the handicapped studios VWl? Why would the designers cut the size of the rooms for the very group that needs added access?

While I have not seen a HC room at VWL, I have at OKW and HH. The rooms, while equipped differently, were the same size as other rooms at these resorts.

I would be surprised if an accessible studio at VWL would be any different.

I can see where the accessible rooms could look smaller, on first glance, with the way they are furnished and equipped. I expect that is the case at VWL.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter