Disastrous experience in Aulani pool

The three ice machines at Ulu Cafe were out of order for our entire visit (3/3-3/14). It’s seems crazy that it’s taking this long to get fixed. During one lunch hour, I did notice an employee passing out ice by the machines. At other times, a sign was on the machine instructing guests to see a cast member inside the cafe to obtain ice.
Wow! Can’t believe it was not fixed for your visit. We were there the first week of February and it broke the second day we were there. They should have at least moved an ice machine from a resort floor so the pool area could have ice. The bar by the pool also had broken blenders the entire week we were there. Not a big deal for us since we don’t drink.

I’m surprised to hear this. I’ve been to Aulani many times for two week stays and never personally had any problems. Life guards have been vigilant and would quickly say something if someone was breaking a rule. Once there was a health incident in one of the pools and I was amazed at how quickly the life guards amassed, formed a barrier for the persons privacy, and had a doctor there within minutes. I feel much safer with my kids at a Disney resort than any of the many other places we travel to and part of the reason we keep coming back is the guest services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter