Disboard group on Facebook!

rteetz

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! I am sure many already know we have a great Disboards on Facebook group! We have all been trying to get through all of this crazy time one day at a time. Tonight we tried out our first Facebook live with some news on current Walt Disney World travel and the latest rumors as well as some Q&A. We hope to continue this in the future while we are all stuck at home. If you are not in the Disboards on FB group join in the discussions there!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/disboards/

FB isn't formatted to be a 'discussion' type site, so the format here works much better. Also don't see the need to use various platforms to discuss the same topics.
Like I said this is nothing new. It’s been around since 2007 on FB. It’s just another Dis related space to discuss Disney. We are not getting rid of the boards here. I was just sharing that we did a live stream on there.

I watched some of it and think it is a good entry point for discussing rumors/news via another outlet. I would like to see it open up to questions/comments for those that cannot watch live, but can still be addressed. Maybe a submission form (I couldn't find it)?

I watched some of it and think it is a good entry point for discussing rumors/news via another outlet. I would like to see it open up to questions/comments for those that cannot watch live, but can still be addressed. Maybe a submission form (I couldn't find it)?
This was our first one of course. We did give advance notice in the group so people could join in. Putting an advance post for questions could be a possibility but we also hope to get more live viewers next time too. This platform allows for us to feature the live questions on the screen.

This was our first one of course. We did give advance notice in the group so people could join in. Putting an advance post for questions could be a possibility but we also hope to get more live viewers next time too. This platform allows for us to feature the live questions on the screen.

Perhaps a skype-style call in? Had I known, I would have gladly participated, but would give your team ample time to address the question(s) beforehand as to not blindside anyone. I need to join.

Perhaps a skype-style call in? Had I known, I would have gladly participated, but would give your team ample time to address the question(s) beforehand as to not blindside anyone. I need to join.
This format works best with Facebook.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter