Discounted Tickets Applied to Resort Package

grapefruitjellybean

Mouseketeer
I bought a resort + tickets package through Disney last spring. I paid the $200 deposit and anxiously waited for a discount. The Disney deities have smiled down upon me and gifted a 20% ticket discount for Canadians. However, I don’t see the discount applied to packages. So lame.
What are my options? Can I cancel my tickets and repurchase separately from the resort reservation? Is this possible? It’s 10 days with water park so a huge discount.
What are my options.

I bought a resort + tickets package through Disney last spring. I paid the $200 deposit and anxiously waited for a discount. The Disney deities have smiled down upon me and gifted a 20% ticket discount for Canadians. However, I don’t see the discount applied to packages. So lame.
What are my options? Can I cancel my tickets and repurchase separately from the resort reservation? Is this possible? It’s 10 days with water park so a huge discount.
What are my options.
I called the reservations line today. They said you have to buy the Canadian discounted tickets from Disney.ca, then phone reservations again and they will refund the cost of the original tickets.

Bit of a pain but that works. Worth the savings.
I called the reservations line today. They said you have to buy the Canadian discounted tickets from Disney.ca, then phone reservations again and they will refund the cost of the original tickets.
Do you have to pay in full? If I buy hopper and decide I don’t need it will they refund me? Do they have a 1-800?

Do you have to pay in full? If I buy hopper and decide I don’t need it will they refund me? Do they have a 1-800?
No, Disney does not have a toll free number. And they will not refund you for the hopper, but the ticket will always hold its value. If you buy a park hopper ticket as part of a rooms package and cancel it within the cancellation window, it will all be refunded. A ticket purchased on it's own will not (if purchased through Disney, third party sellers have their own policies).

No, Disney does not have a toll free number. And they will not refund you for the hopper, but the ticket will always hold its value. If you buy a park hopper ticket as part of a rooms package and cancel it within the cancellation window, it will all be refunded. A ticket purchased on it's own will not (if purchased through Disney, third party sellers have their own policies).
That’s so annoying. I wish it was easier and the same rules applied across the board.

Disney does not have a toll free number
I use skype or another low cost app/voip to make any international call to Disney. Sure others have found even less $ methods. ps anyone who has called WDW knows there is a lengthy 5+ minute prerecorded intro before you can even get on hold for a live agent. Don't get burned using a landline or regular smart phone call package trying to give WDW your $ and business by calling them at premium international rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter